Food recipes

Sunday, August 27, 2017

What is a successful sketching day for you?


What is successful day sketching day for you?



I hosted a picnic day yesterday in Coal City for one of my newest group of friends that I wanted to know better. I wanted to make it a successful sketching day by recording the key moments of this day. I started by sketching the entrance of the place we went to while I waited for the guests in my car. Do you see the left mirror of the car on the right side of the sketch? I draw some basic lines but not enough to consider it a sketch on location, so I finished it today. 

Later I managed to sketch one my guests chatting. 

Next to her, there was another of my friends laying on a portable launch chair which was the novelty of the afternoon. Unfortunately I was interrupted by I don't remember what.

After lunch and dipping in the water at the beach, I was determined to sketch my friends playing cornhole and tossing sand bags, but again I didn't, since I was asked to participate in the game. What is a successful sketching day anyway? I don't think mine was good enough to tell a story, but I don't regret it, since I got to know these friends better by chatting and playing together, which I consider a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment